- Updated on 13 Feb 2019
- 1 minute to read
- Follow the steps above for setting up your Desktop Computer - PC / Mac
- Connect your eReader to your computer using the USB cable.
- Tap 'Connect' on your eReader screen.
- On your computer, go to the folder where you have downloaded your eBook’s .acsm file from the Koorong website. This will normally be the default 'Downloads' folder.
- Double-click the .acsm file. Adobe Digital Editions should launch and automatically download your eBook and open it.
- Click the library icon to switch to your library view.
- Select your new eBook and drag it to your dedicated eReader's bookshelf.
Was this article helpful?